Forums » Fashion

piercings

• 2 posts
    June 18, 2015 11:08 AM EDT

heyyyy im sie and im new here

ok so i have snake bites and ive had them in for over 6 months but today in my regents my freaking piercing fell out and i lost it sooooo i waited till i go home and found ou it almost is all healed so i sparta shoved a labret in and now my lip is swolled like dufuq whyyyyy lol but has that ever happen to anyone?

• 17 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:01 PM EDT

It hasn't happened to me personally but it's pretty common lol

• 11 posts
    July 11, 2015 8:44 AM EDT

yea i dont have any face piercings (yet) but my belly ring fell out once and almost healed and i did the same so yea its normal :)

• 5 posts
    April 23, 2016 7:13 AM EDT
    I wanna have Spiderbites but my mom won't let me! :(
  • April 25, 2016 12:49 PM EDT

order yourself some bioplast retainers off of amazon, unless you pay good money for your jewlery, it has a short life span, its a good idea to buy your jewlery in bulk, i wear labrets a lot in my snake bits and they fall out all the time so im always replacing them. lip peircings can be tricky if you dont take good care of them

This post was edited by prettylittlepsycho at April 25, 2016 12:49 PM EDT
  • March 4, 2017 1:54 AM EST
    Well you guys sound experienced and crap,but does anyone know how to do a cartilage?I already did my lobe twice by myself,and Im going for a third time after I get a helix.

But then I read on Keloids and shizz and Im starting to get worried.
    This post was edited by UnfortunateFallenAngel at March 4, 2017 1:55 AM EST
    • 4 posts
    March 15, 2017 9:19 PM EDT
    I wouldn't risk piercing cartilage by yourself. I know it sucks having to shell out money for something that seems simple enough to do at home, but because cartilage is so much thicker and so much more prone to keloids, I would go to a professional.

I tried to do my cartilage myself when I was 13 and I couldn't even get jewelry through without wanting to scream in pain :(
  • April 5, 2017 5:33 PM EDT
    Om I already did it 0-0 I ended up taking it out though,it got caught in my long hair ;-;