Forums » Help and Advice

• August 26, 2016 2:31 PM EDT

I am 25 years old and I've never had a gf, never had sex, nor even kissed a girl. Hell I don't even go out at all to talk to girls. I'm 6'4", 298 pounds (used to be 414) and I have over 100 matches on tinder and have been told I was the best looking guy at work. But I still have NO confidence. I hate myself. I also hate the size of my dick and I think about that a lot. It's like 6.5 inches and not very thick at all. I've always assumed it just wasn't big enough to please any woman.. so why try? I also get all kinds of anxiety talking to just about anyone so that's why I just don't even bother. I go to work, come home, sleep. Repeat. Repeat. For 4 years now. I have almost $100,000 in my savings because I have no hobbies nor a life. Bought my car in 2013 and it had 112,000K on it. Now has 125,000. That shows you how far I travel. To and from work. That is it. I've always told myself that I will change and my life will be amazing and I will have all the confidence In the world once I lose the weight and actually look like a normal human being. But I've been fat my entire life and I'll lose and lose, then go out and binge eat because I'm addicted to food. Also, I've thought about how even if I do lose the weight, I'll still have this small dick. That I cannot change. It's small. Forever and ever. I met this young girl at work and we would talk about all kinds of stuff while we worked. We got onto the subject of dicks. Don't ask me how.. but yeah.i tell her everything about myself and end up showing her a picture of it. She tells me it's "too small for her." This girl is young and immature and cheats on her boyfriend and I hate her. But... that hurt. I go my whole life talking to no girls because of my dick and how fat I am. Then I talk to this immature 18 year old good looking blonde girl with an ass to die for and this is what she tells me. She also told me that she'd "call me up " if she ever broke up with her bf. She ended up xheating on him and was single for a while. So I asked her about it. She said it was all a lie and only said that "to be nice." Im sorry but How is that fucking nice? She said the only way she'd fuck me is if I was never fat to begin with (because 'no offense, but when you lose weight you'll have loose skin and I don't know what to do with that, no offense") and if i had a bigger dick. Wow. I mean wow. I was already insecure and then I met this girl and it became 1000x worse. There are many other things I won't mention now that she has done. I've gone on a huge rant now with a huge block of text. I don't even know what I'm expecting from posting this. Any advice? ☭

• 24 posts
    August 26, 2016 2:51 PM EDT

Oh I know! 

Have you heard of BDSM and Feederism? From what I've heard you're pretty pathetic. I'm sure a fat loving mistress would T A P the hell out of that. 

Cheers.

• August 26, 2016 3:24 PM EDT

That was horrible advice.

• August 26, 2016 4:20 PM EDT

my eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo

• August 26, 2016 4:20 PM EDT

Now this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
    But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
    I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
    Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
    Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
    I don't think so
    I'll see when I get there
    I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
    There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
    I ain't trying to get arrested yet
    I just got here
    I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
    – "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
    I looked at my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

• August 26, 2016 4:22 PM EDT

In west Pakistania
    Born and raised
    On the bomb range where I spent most of my days
    Blowin up infidels, relaxin all cool
    Shootin U.S. troops outside of school
    When a couple of americans who were up to no good
    Started defiling islam in my neighborhood
    I set off one chem bomb and my mom got scared
    She said "You're moving in with your 6 aunties in Tehran"
    I whistled for a plane
    And when it came near
    The license plate said "Boom" and there were severed heads in the mirror
    I thought to myself "Man, this plane is rare"
    Then I thought "Nah man, fulfill Sharia law"
    "Go bomb in Tehran"
    I pulled up to the cell about 9:11 or later
    I looked at the driver and said "Allah hu akbar, madh Allah, yarzuqna"
    I looked at my flag
    I've earned my title
    Time to sit on my nukes as the prince of ISIL

• August 25, 2017 7:43 PM EDT

I know how you feel, kind of. Being lonely sucks. But don't give up. You're not ugly. You're you, and that is a very good thing. Someday you'll find an amazing person who won't abandon you. I really hope that day comes soon. Wishing you luck, wherever you are.

• 1 posts
    October 8, 2017 3:57 AM EDT
    Upholstery cleaning Victoria

To become truly influenced for interior planning ideas, one offers only to check out the inside by Victoria Hagan. Among the top Ny interior creative designers today, Hagan's inside epitomize processed sophistication as well as exhibit the woman's talent with regard to combining numerous styles.

For more information on click here: http://www.carpet-cleaning-victoria.ca/tag/upholstery-cleaning
    • 1 posts
    October 8, 2017 4:48 AM EDT
    Great strides happen to be made within technology nowadays, in all areas of the daily life. We look throughout and observe people speaking on mobile phones. We lookup and see camcorders tracking visitors, generating automatic tickets with regard to offenders. Carpet Cleaners VictoriaCarpet Cleaners Victoria">Carpet Cleaners Victoria
    • 7 posts
    October 10, 2017 8:30 PM EDT
    Lol was that an advertisement XD wtf