• 32 posts
    January 17, 2016 4:44 PM EST
    Awe
  • January 17, 2016 4:48 PM EST

[blockquote]Sweetnightmare said: Awe[/blockquote]

What is "awe" Kat? Aha! (=

• 32 posts
    January 17, 2016 4:50 PM EST
    I tried to look for flaws in here but there is none how does thou reach such perfection little one
  • January 17, 2016 4:56 PM EST

Gonna pimp out my text so people can easily tell it's me speaking. LOL!!

Uh... I have no clue, and little one ey? I think I'm older and probablly taller than you. Ahaha! (=

I do have flaws though... I'm just not the type to post em up for everyone to see. I don't like being "pitied" by others.

• 23 posts
    January 17, 2016 4:59 PM EST

welcome (back) Mellow :)

• 32 posts
    January 17, 2016 5:00 PM EST

incredibly adorable

• January 17, 2016 5:10 PM EST

[blockquote]Sweetnightmare said:

incredibly adorable

[/blockquote]

How's that adorable, if I may ask? It's just being simply aware that no one wants hear another person "whinning" or "bitching" on how fucked up their life is. I don't even like hearing other individuals speak in negative tongues, but I bare with the humankind and their imperfections, because I am not perfect myself. I was once in their shoes and I learned to just keep things hidden and learned to move foward from all the bullshit that didn't really matter. I also realized that I was only hurting myself more than anything else was even though I had my rough patches in life that did hurt me. Everyone haves the power to learn, grow, and move on. And that is what all I did and now I'm here to help others learn, grow, and move on in their lives for a brighter future.

• January 17, 2016 5:11 PM EST

[blockquote]PierceTheSilence said:

welcome (back) Mellow :)

[/blockquote]

I greatly appreciate the warm "welcome" ahaha! (=

• 119 posts
    January 18, 2016 12:33 AM EST
    Hello fellow christian
  • January 18, 2016 1:16 AM EST

[blockquote]OddBall said:

lives for a brighter future.

[/blockquote]

[blockquote]OddBall said:

bright

[/blockquote]

Not with that hairstyle, mate.

• January 18, 2016 9:44 AM EST

[blockquote]GrayFox said: Hello fellow christian[/blockquote]Greetings GrayFox.... How are you?

• 119 posts
    January 18, 2016 1:51 PM EST
    I'm rather well, I'm gonna friend you so we don't have to spam everyone's notifications
  • January 19, 2016 12:05 PM EST

This topic is currently closed down and I will not be recieving anymore notifications from this topic since I am recreating a introduction in the "blogs" section on the site so that the management or administration will be smoother and much easier. However, everyone's previous comments were greatly appreciated!!