Forums » Off Topic

Do you have any passion?

• 4 posts
    October 12, 2017 9:31 AM EDT

Hello everyone, first i'm sorry english isn't my first language so yeah my english is pretty bad.
    Tell me do you have any passion? What do you love to do to change your mind?
    I draw a lot, it's also my job so i'm lucky but i'm curious to know about you 

• 8 posts
    October 12, 2017 10:05 AM EDT

I draw, i'm decent at poetry, and i like to sing and occasionally compose instrumental pieces after taking a mind altering substance. 

• 4 posts
    October 12, 2017 1:29 PM EDT

I saw an art exhibition not so far before with only artistic piece made by people after taking substance, it was really cool, very interesting. 
    Myself i can't draw when i'm drunk, my style is too... precise, i need all my faculty, i think than i uploaded few of my work on this website but i'm not sure haha! 

• 8 posts
    October 12, 2017 2:14 PM EDT

LMao i don't just get drunk, i get high a lot, i did this drawing on some gabapentin 

• 4 posts
    October 12, 2017 2:42 PM EDT

I like this kind of art, you do a good job ! What do you like to take to do your art? In the exhibition there was different section in fonction of what the artist took, it was very cool

• 8 posts
    October 12, 2017 3:21 PM EDT

I'll take pretty much any drug if i know it's relatively safe or can be used safely. I do not ever plan to take any drugs to draw, i just happen to be inspired to draw while on drugs or afterwards.

This post was edited by Mujihina at October 12, 2017 3:21 PM EDT
    • 23 posts
    October 18, 2017 8:24 PM EDT
    I love chicken nuggies holy frickin crud
    • 27 posts
    October 19, 2017 3:40 PM EDT

collecting original nazi stuff, drawing, tattooing, here is my most recent drawing, made it tonight

• 4 posts
    October 19, 2017 6:07 PM EDT

Haha Joji it's a cool passion haha, food is my weakness, i love that too much

You are really good Fenrir11, i really love your work. Nazi stuff are good, i have a friend who have the same passion i don't know where you come from but in Europe it's not so hard to find this kind of stuff for a cheap price.

• 27 posts
    October 19, 2017 6:11 PM EDT

thanks and yeah its not that hard to come by, BUT i wouldnt say its cheap realy epends on the items condition aswell as rarity, such as for example my latest purchase a nazi party officials wall eagle from the early days of the nazi regime (circa 1933-34) i bought that one in almost mint condition for 200 dollars

• 4 posts
    October 20, 2017 2:14 AM EDT

I love that drawing and the history behind the stuff you collect