Forums » Introductions

New to this, website actually. New, here period and loving it.

• August 20, 2020 2:22 AM EDT
    I joined this this website recently it is alright to be a member of cannot wait, to join in talking to people on here. Heard of it every since I was a teenager, but from a pack of us from birth, during life, and when I found out the truth,. But, of course people have to stay to wha they. Know because it is the right thing to do and people have to stay in the right group. Two,
    month’s ago found out some thing terrible bu funny :) so I decided to believe it believed, it for two month’s. Not going to change either this is how it is for forever, it is no problem I was shocked not shocked enough. Heart of these lie’s while being straight, and being shown terrible thing’s,.This time I looked at a object because for some reason I did not trust it I used thing thing to find out the truth, once and for all. Even, though I used it, it still’s feel like I am in a a mix of life where this universe look like what it said, before this kind of investigation started.
    Decided to stay two month’s ago, then I joined emo wire later on this is just a introduction about me. Not a about me,...it is fun do not regret it.
    I am a emo person.