Forums » Off Topic

Favorite movie scenes

• November 4, 2018 4:30 AM EST

What is your favorite movie clips? One of my favorite would be when Donnie Darko speaks out against Jim Cunningham.

Click on the cinema video icon, untick Constrain Portions and enter youtube clip into source to get the video like this.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at November 4, 2018 4:31 AM EST
    • 4 posts
    February 22, 2019 2:53 PM EST

most of my favorite movie scenes are from horror movies... i dont think its a good idea to post a clip though haha

• 3 posts
    July 3, 2019 8:43 PM EDT
    My favorite movie scene would have to be from the avenger's where ironman and everyone literally turns to ash;
    • 2 posts
    January 16, 2020 2:06 PM EST

i'd have to pick something from my favorite movie of all time, which is jim henson's labyrinth, but i have so many other scenes from different things that're just too iconic to not include... for the labyrinth, my favorite scene is when sarah gets to the stair room and confronts jareth only for him to play mind games and trap her in an optical illusion while he sings "within you". it's just... so visually and mentally powerful. second favorite scene is when sarah meets the fireys and they try to pull her head off, but only cuz the song and puppets are crazy as hell.

another movie i adore is young frankenstein, & the "abby normal" scene where igor tells frederick he brought back an abnormal brain gets me every time. anything gene wilder is in i find really endearing :') he's one of my personal heroes, so maybe i'm a bit biased.

i won't ramble on but some of my other top favorites are beetlejuice, the shining, repo! the genetic opera, monty python & the holy grail, and the creep series with mark duplass. just abt any horror movie or one with weird humor :^)

This post was edited by bioexorcists at January 16, 2020 2:12 PM EST