Forums » Off Topic

Make a 2020 Election Prediction

• March 24, 2019 10:09 AM EDT

I'm calling it now it will be Yang vs Donald Trump, either could win. If I'm wrong and some other democrat gets the nomination and that's a possibility that I'm wrong, trump will win hands down. Although its possible I'm wrong on both predictions its highly unlikely.

I'm basing this prediction on the speed of popularity and not the current front runners.

Also I'm basing this on the enthusiasm of the current supporters, as Yang already has "yang gang" and no other democrat has anything near it.

Alright make some predictions people

Which Democrat will win the nomination, what are that persons chances, if your wrong and another democrat wins the nomination what are that persons chances.

YES we know Trump Will Probably win as he is the incumbent.

It doesn't matter if your a republican or democrat, Guessing who the democrats will select wont make you a democrat or a republican, it does give bragging rights if your correct though xD.

• 3 posts
    July 24, 2019 12:36 AM EDT

NOT TRUMP

• July 24, 2019 2:12 AM EDT

It will be Trump by the looks of things since media and news is doing everything they can to get there golden child Joe Biden, who isn't popular enough with the public just democrats. to win...

Also they blocked some other candidates mics for the first democratic debate while letting Joe Biden speak freely the whole thing is already rigged on the Democratic side I'm not expecting anything to improve come CNN debates.

Heck we even know the last elections were rigged against Bernie and they didn't tamper with the Republican Debates just because they thought Trump was so unpopular and had no chance and that Hillary was going to win.

If you like Trump or hate Trump Please realize MSNBC and CNN are fake and crocked news outlets!

This post was edited by thenonemothatlikedemos at July 24, 2019 2:14 AM EDT
    • 1 posts
    July 30, 2019 3:07 PM EDT

Recently. Boris Johnson became Prime Minister in my country. I live in Great Britain. 

• 1 posts
    August 22, 2019 8:30 PM EDT
    On the Democrats side, hard to say at this point, who’ll be the nominee. I say it’ll be a toss up btwn Warren, Bernie and Biden with Biden getting the lion’s share of attention. But i do think that Bernie, due to AOC, has a fighting chance.
    On the Republican side, hands down be Trump.
    I do think Trump will be re-elected.